Wednesday, July 14, 2010

suddenly

I realize I only have two and a half weeks left here in Barcelona.  What?!  After work, I went straight to La Padrera gift shop to purchase this book I was eyeing yesterday:
Check out all the tabs I stuck on the pages.  I have a lot of sight-seeing to do.

I usually never buy tourist books, especially from gift shops.  But this book contains a bunch of contemporary architecture around the city (and even lists their metro/bus stops!), which definitely caught my attention.   And it was only 12 euro (good deal, compared to the other ones I looked at).  I decided to purchase it to give me something to do for the last couple of weeks I have left here.  Tonight I pulled out my giant touristy Corte Inglés map and circled all of the building locations that I would like to visit.  I think there are around 24 that I want to hit up.  It seems like a lot to do, and I might get to them all, but if I skip siestas after work, I can definitely do a lot more in a day.  But those siestas are so hard to resist..

ANYWAY.  I will begin my adventures tomorrow!  I'm trying to visit this random ophthalmology clinic tomorrow just because it looks cool in the book.  I hope it's worth the walk..

No comments:

Post a Comment