Monday, August 16, 2010

reality starts tomorrow

because I'm leaving Europe.  I'll be alone for practically a day and I'll just have time to reflect on the past two months.  The ending to this trip was kind of anti-climactic because Stella and I are seriously broke, so we headed home after a yummy Thai dinner in Soho.  Plus I just stressed out for an hour trying to find my American phone again, reorganizing my luggage, and trying to tip-toe around my tiny room while trying not to wake sleeping giants (literally - this guy's limbs are hanging out from his bed).  And thinking of all the things I have to do when I get home stresses me out.  Why is my last year of college starting already?

I have completely mixed feelings about my departure/return and I want to write about them all, but I think it's best to save it since I have to get up so soon to leave for LHR airport.  I know I've slacked with blogging since I left Barcelona, but I've been journaling and photographing so hopefully it should be enough to recall the best of memories when I try to finish updating everything.  Guess that's it for now.  See you on the other side!

Farewell London, you silly city, you.

1 comment: